- Compatible with all Canon F / AF / AI bayonet connectors
- Set of 12mm, 20mm and 36mm rings
- Automatic focus adjustment possible
- Individually combinable individually or together
- With front and rear cover
Simply insert between lens and camera body. The set consists of three rings with different lengths,
which can be used singly or combined, thus enabling different imaging scales. With these
intermediate rings, you can get macro lenses from almost all lenses without the limitations of near
or macro lenses.
Functional description of the intermediate rings:
With the intermediate ring kit, you can improve the near-limit of your lenses and can take macro
pictures with little effort. You can use the rings individually or combined and thus react flexibly to
different motif situations in the close range. Insects, flowers and coins are just a few examples.
– 3 ring set – 12mm, 20mm, 36mm
– can be used singly or combined
– compatible with all Canon F / AF / AI cameras
– Compatible with F / AF / AI lenses with Canon bayonet
– AF is transmitted *
– Contact area made of aluminum
Compatible with Canon:
EOS 1200D, 1100D, 1000D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 100D,
70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 7D, 6D, 5D Serie, 1D Serie
Please note the following:
* For macro recordings, you should ONLY focus manually. We also recommend a tripod and macro
slide, in order to find the focus point easier and finer. We also recommend lots of light.
If you combine all 3 rings together, the AF may not work properly. For some lenses the AF does not
work. However, in any case, all relevant data are transmitted to the camera such as aperture, exposure
data, required exposure values, etc.