- QUICK WIFI SET UP: Simple, Easy, Stable WIFI set up just as our image showed left. You can also download Upgraded, Detailed Instructions on our website www.sv3c.com then you would not have any problems in set up camera.
- 960P HD: Ture 1280×960 Resolution, Decent Daytime Image Quality. 6pcs Big Blue IR LED lights offer with 20M night vision Distance. Better Configuration but the same price as 720P. Solid IP66 waterproof Outercase for using outdoor and Indoor.
- SUPPORT MAX 64G TF CARD(NOT INCLUDED): Easily set up TF card Record and Playback on Phone App, IE Browser. No need taking extra NVR. Can also download TF card record files to PC directly.
- Compatible with Blue Iris(Please CHOOSE as this- RTSP: //192.168.X.X:10554/tcp/av0_0, RTSP PORT: 10554, ONVIF PORT: 10080), Ispy, VLC or other 3rd party software.
- Packaged with Longer 3M cable for power adapter then you don’t need extension cable anymore. Does not support Macintosh PC for view.
This is a 960P HD Wireless Bullet Surveillance Camera, which provide better image view in comparison with 720p HD while offer with almost the same price as 720p HD. This should be a super competitive bargain for both Home and Business Security Guard.
This is a Plug and Play wireless ip camera, for which support mixed use of wireless and wire, setting up process is quite simple and easy just as below our set up guide.
This camera also company with TF CARD slot which support 64G TF card for record and playback
Resolution: HD 1280 * 960
Lens: 3.6 mm 2.0 Megapixel HD lens
Image Sensor: 1/3″ Super low illumination 1.3 Megapixel CMOS sensor
Night Vision: IR-Cut Filter up to 20m with 6pcs big IR LED
Video Compression: H.264 main profile,Support RTSP Compatible with AVI Media Player
Weatherproof: IP66 Level
Power: DC 12V 1A
What is included?
1X 960P HD WIFI IP Camera
1 X Bracket &Screws pack
1 X user manual
1 X cat5 cable
1 X Adapter with 3M cable
Camera could view with network cable connect to router but can not view while disconnect network cable ?
1)Please kindly check if your router support WPA and WPA2PSK simultaneously? If yes, then the camera could not work out which protocol to use for connection. So you need to switch your router to WPA2 only.
2) please ensure your camera connected 2.4Ghz instead of 5Ghz.
3)Please ensure your wifi name and Password does not include any special words such as #,@,blank etc
YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON OUR WEBSITE WWW.SV3C.COM