- This adapter fits all Nikon G mount (including DX format, G in ending) lens, to Fujifilm Fuji FX X-Pro1 X-M1 X-A1 X-E1 interchangeable lens digital camera.
- There are no electrical contacts in the adapter ring. Exposure and focus has to be adjusted manually; Auto focus (AF) is not available. Focus infinity in manually.
- This fabulous adapter can enable the camera owners to increase the cameras’ magnification and working distance.
- With precise design and high technology.Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic); Smooth surface for effortless mount; Anodized aluminum construction.Install, remove and operate lens smoothly.
- If you want to use nikon AI lens on this Nikon(G) adapter ring, it could be attached, but the aperture control ring could not be used，as there is a pin on Nikon G lens that could move the aperture control ring but no on AI lens.
Why Choose K&F Concept?
1.Professional optical lens manufacturer.
• Made of metal, super smooth surface finishing
2.Dedicated to provide products in high quality & good price.
• Premium Picked up Product. Shop with Guarantee.
• Meet Environmental Standards of RoHS
• With this new advanced lens adapter, you can mount Nikon G lens on Fujifilm FX Mount camera body
• This fabulous adapter can enable the camera owners to increase the cameras’ magnification and working distance
• The K&F Concept Nikon(G)-FX Lens adapter allows you to place your favorite Nikon G Lens on your Fujifilm FX camera body
• This adapter gives you the ability to use your irreplaceable prime lens and saves you the cost of purchasing new lenses
• The adapters are precision made to insure the perfect fit
• Directly adjust aperture on the adapter, not change your lens’s numerical.
• Focus infinity in manually.Install, remove and operate lens smoothly.
• Made of brass, anodized aluminum camera body mount, smooth surface finishing.
• Lens: Nikon G/F/AI/AIS/D lens
• Camera: Fujifilm FX Mount Camera
What’t in box
1 X Brand New Camera Adapter
NOTE: If your camera indicated “lens is not properly installed”, please modify the camera menu settings. Usually called the
“release the shutter the lens is not installed”, you can modify the settings to allow. Specifically refer to the camera manual.