- 24.1 MP DX format CMOS sensor, with no OLPF for high image sharpness on even the finest details
- Professional level AF system utilising 51 focus points – 15 of which are cross-type
- 1.3x crop function, expanding the possibilities of DX format with extra telephoto effect, faster speed (up to 7 fps) and extra wide AF coverage
- Dual SD memory card slots allow overflow and backup recording or set to record RAW and JPEG individually
- Effects Mode allows selected effects to be applied to both stills and movies in live view
The Nikon D7100 Digital SLR Camera Body sits above the D7000 in the highly-advanced, enthusiast range of Nikon DSLRs and is the flagship cropped sensor model in the DX Nikon line-up. With the removal of the optical low pass filter (OLPF) you are able to achieve images with greater detail. The D7100 is a 24.1-megapixel camera with an EXPEED 3 image processor and together they are capable of delivering lifelike full resolution stills at 6fps and full HD 1080p video recording at 30p, 25p or 24p, with built-in stereo mic and external mic input. Other features include an ISO range of 100-6400 (expandable to HI-2 25,600), 51 Auto Focus points (15 cross types), a 3.2-inch LCD with 1,229k-dot resolution, an optical viewfinder with 100% coverage, dual SD card slots and a 1.3x crop mode. The Nikon D7100 is a weather-resistant and portable DSLR for the passionate and serious photographer seeking remarkable sharpness.