- Popular zoom range coverage from 18mm to 55mm (35mm equivalent of 27mm to 82.5mm), perfect for everything from everyday images to breathtaking landscape shots
- Vibration Reduction (VR) stabilisation system enables more flexible hand-held shooting and lets you shoot at up to three stops faster
- Exceptionally high optical performance, designed specifically for use with Nikon DX format digital SLR sensors
- Aspherical lens elements minimise spherical aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast
- Exclusive SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, precise, and super-quiet operation
The Af-S Dx Vr 18-55 Mm F/3.5-5.6G From Nikon Is An Economical, Top Quality Zoom Lens. It Comes With A Maximum Magnification Factor Of 3X, Covering A Focal Range From 18 To 55 Mm, And Is Built Around A Construction Of 11 Glass Elements In 8 Groups, Which Includes An Aspheric Lens To Reduce Chromatic Aberrations And Image Distortion. Designed To Capture Images In High Definition With Unbelievable Contrast And Clarity, The Af-S Dx Vr 18-55Mm F/3.5-5.6G Is Equipped With A Silent Wave Motor For Fast, Silent Focusing, And A Vibration-Reduction System That Speeds Up The Response Time Of The Shutter By Up To 3X. With The Af-S Dx Vr 18-55Mm F/3.5-5.6G, Everyone Can Take High Definition Photos!