- Pro Version of Neewer Product
- Adjustment range from: -10 – +10
- Tripod Mount Thread Size: 3/8″ female thread (bottom), 1/4″ thread (attachment)
- Camera Thread Size: 1/4″ thread
- Lever Head only, camera and tripod not inculded
Neewer Pro 69mm Tripod Leveling Base is a simple and very useful accessory that will make it far easier to be certain your camera will remain parallel to the ground, especially when shooting panoramic photos. It has a large removable built-in level and 10°of tilt to quickly and easily keep your camera right where you want it, even when you’re on uneven ground. The leveling base is mounted between your tripod and your camera.
Ball diameter: 69mm /2.72 inch
Base diameter: 60mm/2.36inch
Tripod Mount Thread Size: 3/8″ female thread (bottom)
Camera Thread Size: 1/4″ thread
Built-in leveltilt: 10°
Load Capacity: 12kg/26.4 lbs
1X Tripod Leveling Base with Offset Bubble Level
Note: The photo-movie head also can be adapted to 1/4″ thread tripod and monopod by a 1/4″-3/8″metal screw mount converters adapter(not included).