- Strong versatility, by virtue of pan ball head, this jib crane can be mounted at any tripod. 360 degree pan ball head allows horizontal and vertical rotation
- Made by aeronautical magnesium aluminum alloy, and processed by CAM technology, the bracket has advantages of high intensity, high rigidity which ensure outstanding stability
- 1/4 inch screw hole, suitable for mounting other accessories, such as magic arms, LED light, to help boost the quality of your footage
- Perfect for DSLR and Camcorder moving making.Total length goes to 177cm/70″,holds up to 8kg/17.6lbs,optimal choice for outdoor photographing and filming
- Multifunctional ball head, not only fit for DSLR and camcorder, but also 75mm,100mm ball/hemisphere head. Unique quick release plate meets the demand of shooting and filming
Note: Camera and tripod are not included
If you attach it to a tripod, this easy-to-set-up jib crane can be a very useful tool for moving left, right, up, down, and even rotation, leaving you expected flexibility and minimizing awkward moving.
Heartily designed for DSLR and camcorder movie making, it’s made of aeronautical magnesium aluminum alloy and holds camera up to 8kg/17.6lbs.The whole length of jib crane (including the handheld part) is 177cm/70″, making it optimal choice for outdoor photographing and filming.
Also, from users’ perspective, 2x1kg counter weights help balance and stabilization, as well as releasing the pressure you have for holding the jib crane.
With the carrying case, you can take it wherever you want for wedding or filming and seize more unintended and precious moments!
Material: aeronautical magnesium aluminum alloy
Total length: 177cm/70″
Diameter Length: 114cm/45″
Camera mounting screw: 1/4″
Thread for tripod: 1/4″ and 3/8″
1* Jib Crane
2* 1kg Weight
1* Carrying Case