- USB data cable with charging function. // IMPORTANT: Your digital camera must also support charging via USB cable. This is not the case with all digital cameras. Please check the manual of your camera. // Replacement for original cable type: Nikon UC-E6, UC-E16, UC-E17 – Compatible with the following digital cameras:
- Nikon Coolpix S01, S02, S1, S4, S9, S10, S30, S31, S32, S70, S80, S100, S200, S210, S220, S230, S520, S560, S570, S600, S620, S630, S640, S710, S800c, S1000pj, S1100pj, S1200pj, S2500, S2550, S2600, S2700, S2800, S2900, S3000, S3100, S3300, S3500, S3600, S3700, S4000, S4100, S4150, S4300, S5100, S6000, S6100, S6150, S6200, S6300, S6400, S6500, S6600, S6800, S8000, S8100, S8200, S9100, S9200, S9300, S9400, S9500
- Nikon Coolpix P1, P2, P3, P4, P50, P60, P80, P90, P100, P300, P310, P320, P330, P500, P510, P520, P530, P5000, P5100, P6000, P7000, P7100, P7700, P7800
- Nikon 1 V1 // Nikon Coolpix A // Nikon Df // Nikon D750, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7100
- Nikon Coolpix 2100, 2200, 3100, 3200, 3700, 4200, 4600, 4800, 5200, 5600, 5900, 7600, 7900, 8400, 8800, AW100, AW100s, AW110, AW120 // Nikon Coolpix L1, L2, L3, L4, L5, L6, L10, L11, L12, L14, L15, L16, L18, L19, L20, L21, L22, L23, L25, L26, L27, L29, L31, L100, L101, L110, L120, L310, L330, L340, L610, L620, L810, L820, L830, L840
USB cable for digital cameras
Use this cable to connect your compatible digital camera to the USB port of you computer and transfer pictures. You may also charge the battery of your camera as long as your camera supports charging via USB (please check thge manual of your camera.
– Perfectly matching connectors
– Shielded cable
– Compatible with USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 Speed: USB 2.0)
– High-quality product of third party manufacturer
The list of compatible devices may not be complete. In case you will not find your camera type in the description, please contact us before buying. We are happy to help you!
– 1x USB data cable with charging function
Please read the manual of your camera and check if your camera supports charging via USB. If this is not the case, you may only use this cable to transfer data.