- NOTE: This Close-Up Set is compatible with 58mm thread lenses “Only”. Please Make sure that your lens thread is 58mm
- Enables you to get much closer than the minimum focus of the standard camera lens
- These Filters Are Double-Threaded Which Will Enable You To Combine Together or Use With Other Lenses
- The Macro Close-Up Set is the simplest and least expensive method of close-up photography.
- Have you ever wished that your lens could focus closer than it does? Imagine that you could put a magnifying glass in front of your camera’s lens.
These filters decrease the minimum focus distance of any lens, providing macro-like results. Easily mounts on the front of your lens to allow for detailed close up macro shots of small objects such as insects, coins, flowers, etc.
The 58mm Close-Up Filter Kit (+1, +2, +4, +10) is a set of 4 close-up lenses for use in achieving macro-like results with almost any lens you pair them with.
Close-up lenses are essentially diopters that you place over your lens in order to lessen the minimum focus distance by the amount specified on the filter. You can combine the filters together to increase their strength and to fine tune your close-up settings.
These filters are constructed from premium grade optical glass and feature dual threads for ease when combining with other filters. A ballistic nylon filter wallet is included with the kit for protection and keeping your filters together.