- Compatible-LP Shotgun Stereo Microphone is compatible with most digital SLR camera&video cameras& most other recording photography equipments featuring a 3.5 mm (diameter) stereo mini-pin jack.
- Reducing recording noise– LP Shotgun Stereo Microphone features new innovation that significantly reduces autofocus noise from being recorded.
- No Battery necessary-LP Shotgun Stereo Microphone is not equipped\with a battery or on\off switch: power is supplied form the camera.
- Lightweight-Compact &Portable, professional quality, LP Shotgun Stereo Microphone will ensure that you never miss a great shot. You’re worth it.
- Pls note that it works for camera/camcorder/computer with a φ3.5mm “mic” hole/interface. Mobile/Ipads are not compatible.
Using the LP Shotgun Stereo Microphone
1 Attach the wind screen by placing the groove in the screen over the projection on the microphone.
2 Slide the mounting foot into the camera accessory shoe and tighten the lock ring. Note that vibration reduction may cause the microphone to wobble if it is shaken while attached to the camera.
3 Turn the camera off and insert the stereo mini-pin plug(φ3.5mm)into the camera external microphone jack.
4 Place the cable in the cable stop.
Precautions for Use
Keep the LP Shotgun Stereo Microphone in the supplied case when not in use.
Do not use at temperatures below 0℃/30°F or above 40℃/104°F .Failure to observe this precaution could cause product malfunction.
Do not drop the LP Shotgun Stereo Microphone or subject it to strong shocks or vibration. Failure to observe this precaution could damage the product or cause it to malfunction.
Do not place under heavy loads. Failure to observe these precautions could cause damage or malfunction.
Do not pick up the camera by the LP Shotgun Stereo Microphone alone.
Do not pull or tug the cable or microphone, as this could disconnect the cable.
The device may malfunction if used in the vicinity of radio transmitters or other devices that produce strong static charges or magnetic fields.
If the LP Shotgun Stereo Microphone will not be used for an extended period, store it in a cool, dry location to prevent mold and rust. Do not store in direct sunlight or with naphthalene or camphor mothballs.
Remove the cable from the cable stop before adjusting the angle of the LP Shotgun Stereo Microphone.
Before adjusting the angle of the LP Shotgun Stereo Microphone, loosen the lock screw and then gently reposition the microphone. Do not use force failure to observe this precaution could damage the device.