- High Quality Replacement for iPad Mini 1 & iPad Mini 2 Touch Screen
- This assembly includes the blank home button, and IC digitizer flex cable already attached to the panel
- Tools and adhesive included, you do not need to transfer any component from your existing front panel which makes this repair a little easier
- PLEASE NOTE: This repair is difficult! We suggest the screen to be replaced by a professional person
- Please check the replacement instruction on YouTube and follow the it step by step
iPad Mini/iPad Mini 2 Front Glass/Digitizer Touch Panel – IC Chip Assembled / White (Top Quality Replacement)
This part will only work in an iPad Mini or iPad Mini 2. It will not work in any other iPad Model. Make sure you identify your iPad correctly before purchase.
– This part makes installing a front panel assembly easy with the adhesive, home button and IC chip assembled to it.
– You will not need to transfer the home button ribbon cable from your old display assembly to this new part.
Fix Kit Contents:
– New iPad Mini Touch Screen and Digitizer
– 2 x Metal Spudger
– 2 x Plastic Spudger
– Pentalobe 5-point screwdriver
– Phillips #000 screwdriver
– Plastic opening tool
– Small Suction Cup
– All iPad Mini and iPad Mini 2 Models
– Please search “Replace iPad Mini Touch Screen” on YouTube for a video instruction of how to do the replacement.
– Well packed by “LL Trader” hard paper box with logo permanently affixed on it as outside packaging.
Q: The new screen is not responding?
A: When reassembling your phone, the digitizer cable may pop off its connector. This can result in not sensitive to touch/tap when powering your iPad back on. If that happens, simply reconnect the cable and power cycle your iPad.
Q: Don’t power up when fitted to iPad mini?
A: Mark down all the screws you remove while disassembled the screen, incorrect placement of these screws during reassembly will cause permanent damage to your iPad’s logic board.