- Small, handy and easy to mount
- Prevents the light from entering the lens
- Matt coating prevents reflections
- Can also be placed in the opposite direction during transport
- Filters can also be screwed on
Indispensable for the right photo accessories!
If incident light enters the lens or the eyepiece, this can lead to considerable impairment of the
image. For example, by optical overlaps, the so-called lens flares. Or the image of the photographed
or observed object is smooth and low contrast.
With this sun visor, you can prevent the incidence of strikes and ensure better picture quality. Their
shots have clear colors and contrasting images.
– small, handy and easy to mount
– prevents the light from entering the lens
– no reflections due to matt coating
– Filters can still be screwed on
– can also be placed reversely during transport
Compatible with the following Canon lenses:
– EF 100mm f / 2.8 Macro
– EF 100mm f / 2.8 Macro USM
1x Lens hood similar to ET-67