- Built-in support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) Wi-Fi band. The camera can’t support WIFI hotspots, please shut down the 5G wifi band if you connect this camera. (Customer Service Email:Technicalreply@qacctv.com, Telephone:+86-0755-33094780
- Get alarm message instantly in app when the movement is detected, you can know if anything happens at home with this security camera. The camera can’t support sound detection and PTZ.
- Support cloud storage(not free, but a new account has a 30 days’ trial period after binding with credit card) and micro SD card storage, own your video content and access video history anytime. The micro SD card is not included.Supports 8-64GB micro SD cards.
- Place the camera anywhere you want. Flexible indoor mounting lets you install on a wall, counter, or ceiling. Meanwhile, the power cable is almost 2m, longer than before, which make it more convenient to connect to the power socket.
- Records in 720p HD to capture clear images for you. 2.8mm lens, expand your field of view to 110 degrees. With built-in speaker and mic, you can stay in touch with your family members.
1.Before buying, please refer to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6TkFIJVUhw
2.When you first configure the wifi setting for the camera, please make sure your phone and the camera are connected to same wifi network.
Meet JOOAN JA-700 Wireless IP Camera;
2.8mm lens, 110 degree wide angle.
1280 x 720P HD video resolution, clear 2-way audio.
11 infrared LEDs, up to 15m night vision.
share favorite clips with family and friends. Subscribe to Cloud Services for even more features
Detect suspicious activity and sent alert notification to the mobile app.
How to Setup?
* Let the camera close to router, then connect power supply(5V 1A) to camera, and wait for the startup to complete.
This step takes about 10 seconds, you will hear a sound “dong|” from the camera after statup. If you do not hear it, please reset the camera.
* Download the Danale app and register an account.
* Click “Add Camera”- Select “Wireless connection” – Select “SmartAdd” – select wifi name and input wifi password – Wait for the connection.(The entire process of searching takes about 30 seconds, and if connection is successfully, you will hear a sound “dong” and the device will be shown in the “Device list” page)
* Tap “Add” to set a name for the device. Then tap “Next”, the video will show.
Account Verification: when you register the app account for the first time, you need to fill in the verification code.