- Non-glare matte finish prevents reflections
- Can be reverse mounted for compact storage
- No vignetting will be caused when lens hood is attached
- JJC LH-74B Lens hood replaces Canon ET-74B lens hood
- Designed for Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM Lens
JJC LH-74B Lens hood is designed for Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM Lens
Lens hoods are primarily designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. JJC LH-74B Lens hood features a non-glare matte finish on the interior surface to further prevent or limit lens flare. In addition, since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact. The hood is also reversible to stay on lens when not in use. Now the original Canon lens cap can be attached to the lens normally.
JJC LH-74B Lens hood replaces original Canon ET-74B lens hood.