- Tripod Mount Ring in white for your Canon EF 70-200 mm f/4L lens
- Verla Gert the camera’s tripod thread under the centre of gravity
- Prevents Unabsichtliches slip of the camera on the tripod
- Gleidert merges seamlessly into professional design for your camera
- Technical Data: Replaces Canon A2, Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), Colour: White, Size: 90 x 70 x 115 mm, Weight: 99 g
A common problem with the use of especially large and fast
Telephoto lenses such as the Canon EF 70-200 mm f/4L IS OFTEN THE transfer
The camera’s Schwerpunktes due to the weight of the lens. This has
Means the camera only difficult on a tripod to
Position, and your position on this with time, the changes.
This creates a tripod clamp relief efficient, by using the tripod
Thread on the camera under the centre of gravity of the lens moves and it
This can allow for the camera balanced on the tripod to install – no hardware needed.
To this end, there we are the tripod mount ring the lens
And with the help of a screw at the level of the Schwerpunktes’s Specifications.
The JJC Door 1II tripod clip is perfect fit for your Canon EF 70-200 mm
Lens perfectly, so that they support you in every situation a perfect
Grip. Thanks to its specially formulated to suit the design of the lens
Also fit Colour It fits seamlessly into the overall look of your camera
The JJC – 1II tripod clip is compatible with Canon EF 70-200 mm f/4L
Replaces: Canon A2
Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
Size (Height x Width x Depth): 90 x 70 x 115 mm
Weight: 99 g