- Incorporating the GEM suspension system for excellent protection of your camera from impact damage if the case were to be dropped.
- Built to protect with 10mm padding surrounding your camera, in addition to a reinforced top, and a weather cover to keep dust and moisture out of the case.
- A practical top loading case that can be accessed from either side easily using the double zip pullers. Space for those essential accessories in the four accessory pockets. Easy to carry using the three-way carry system. Use the adjustable shoulder strap, secure belt loop or padded carry handle.
- A case that is built to last with high quality materials and workmanship, and backed by the GEM Life Time Limited Warranty for full piece of mind.
- Main Compartment Dimensions – Height 145mm, Depth 80mm, Width 145mm
Protection in Suspension
To offer your camera the best level of protection it is suspended in this case, using the slings provided. This system provides a protective layer of air at the base of the case, so if you were to drop the bag, the base of the case would take the impact instead of your lens.
Protection From the Elements
To offer your camera the highest level of protection it is important to keep dust and moisture out of the case. GEM have provided a weather cover that goes over the case to prevent water and dust from entering the case at vulnerable points such as along the zips. The clever design of the weather cover still allows the user to wear the case on their belt or use the shoulder strap also included with this case.
Protection of the LCD Screen
Another feature to protect your camera is the protective cover over the zip puller for the internal accessory pocket, preventing your rear-viewing screen from getting scratched.
For practicality there are a range of accessory pockets internally and externally including a neat pocket at the rear of the case ideal for tickets, instructions, etc. that need to be accessed quickly. There are three ways to carry the case. There is an adjustable non-slip shoulder strap, a belt loop, or a padded carry handle to use.
Built to Last
GEM take the quality of their products very seriously, with a unique approach to the quality of production and the materials used. This combined with the GEM Life Time Limited Warranty can assure you that our products are built to last.
All brand names and product names are trademarks or trade names of their respective holders. The brands and trademarks owned by the OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) are referred to only for the purpose of pointing out which of the OEM products are compatible with ours. GEM are not in any way associated with any OEM.