- This solid metal screw provides a positive connection point while perfecting the quick and easy attachment and release system
- The enhanced locking ridges ensure that solid connection between your camera and quick release neck straps
- With high-grade rubber compression washer
- Fits all Type of Quick Release Neck Straps and attaches to the connector
- Warning: For long telephoto lenses, please purchase a separate strap tether to safeguard the camera from falling in case the main strap attachment to camera’s tripod mount fails.
Finished in black nickel, the solid design provides a positive connection point while perfecting the quick and easy attachment and release system. The enhanced locking ridges ensure that solid connection between your camera and quick release neck straps. Very well finished screw with high quality anti-skid rubber pad. A new way to put your neck strap on your camera. You will be able to put your existing neck strap through the screw and install it on the tripod hole on the bottom of your camera without any modifications. You may also may use of some other key-ring attachments or hiking/climbing gears to carry your camera in a new way. With using this screw you can quickly put on or off your camera strap without wasting time to mess around the strap and its parts. Try it and feel the different. Specifications: Precision made ¼ inch Stainless Steel screws, Total length including base: 20mm, approx. Head diameter(including Ring ): 20mm, Ring diameter: 10mm, Product Weight: 1.5 g.