- With this adapter, you can use Canon EOS EF / EFS Lens on a Fujifilm FX Mount Camera body, such as X-Pro1 X-E1 X-E2 X-A1 X-M1 X-T1
- With this adapter ring, the lens will fit physically, but automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other function will not work as there is no electrical contacts.
- With precise design and high technology.Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic); Smooth surface for effortless mount; Anodized aluminum construction; Infinity focus allowed.
- Superior quality, top class precise design. Adapter ring can attach different brands’ lenses to other camera bodies,greatly increasing the resource of lens and bring fun during shooting.
- Brand of K&F Concept manufactured by a professional team for photography enthusiasts to provide a very exciting experience. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Why Choose K&F Concept?
1.Professional camera accessories manufacturer.
• Made of metal, super smooth surface finishing
2.Dedicated to provide products in high quality & good price.
• Premium Picked up Product. Shop with Guarantee.
• Meet Environmental Standards of RoHS
• Lens Mount Adapters allow you to use your lenses on the film/digital camera body; Sharing lenses has some distinct advantages.
• Certain prime lens just can’t be replaced, and you save the cost of purchase on new lenses.
• The K&F Concept lens mount adapter is made with high standard precision.
• It’s all metal design and polished surface is designed to guarantee smooth mounting and long lasting experiences.
• Mount EOS mount lens on Fujifilm Fuji FX Mount camera body
• Enable the camera owners to increase the cameras’ magnification and working distance
• Give you the ability to use your irreplaceable prime lens and saves you the cost of purchasing new lenses
• Install, remove and operate lens smoothly
• Precision made to insure the perfect fit
• Lens: EOS Lens
• Camera: Fujifilm X Mount Camera
What’s in box
1 X Brand New Camera Adapter
NOTE: If your camera indicated “lens is not properly installed”, please modify the camera menu settings. Usually called the
“release the shutter the lens is not installed”, you can modify the settings to allow. Specifically refer to the camera manual.