- UV FILTER: reduce haze and improve contrast by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light. Especially useful in areas of high altitude or snow, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.
- – Compatible With NIKON– AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED, AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens, AF Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8D, Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6, NIKKOR 20mm f/2.8, AF NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Lens
- – Sony 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DT, SAL18135 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 16-80mm f/3.5-4.5, Alpha A-Mount Lens
- – TAMRON SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD, LD, AF18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD, 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di-II LD, 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II VC Lenses
- – Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM, 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM, 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM, 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS, 70mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro Autofocus Lens
Filters serve as a great and inexpensive lens protector. Use one at all times to protect your delicate lens from dirt, scratches and accidental damage. Better to scratch or break a UV filter than an expensive lens.