- Ideal for fixed or tilted filters and lenses
- For an even force distribution and more grip
- Additional leverage by extended handgrips
- Set of two pliers facilitates removal and prevents slipping of the lens
- Suitable for all filters and lenses with a diameter of 67 to 82 mm
When using filters and pre-lenses, it may happen that a filter can not be released from the thread of
the camera. Also, when two or more filters or lenses are combined, they can become mutually tilted.
With filters so fixed, the filter tongs are the ideal tool to loosen your filters reliably and without
great effort. The small “teeth” on the inside of the filter tongs provide a better grip and a more even
distribution of the force on the filter due to the the larger attack surface. By the extended hand grips
of the clamp, a leverage effect is generated which effectively reduces the necessary force expenditure
for loosening the filter.
With the second clamp included in the set, you can selectively create a back pressure and keep your
lens or other filter firmly in place. If you now rotate the filter and lens together, the filter is even easier to remove!
The clamps included in the kit are suitable for filters with a diameter of 67 mm to 86 mm.
2x Filter pliers large
– Color: Black
– Material: ABS
– Suitable for filters from 67 to 86 mm